Coach Solutions is growing and expanding their development team and consequently looks to hire a new Lead Frontend Developer, who comes with a high level of drive and professionalism.
Your primary task will be to manage all frontend development now and in the future. Your day-to-day tasks will consist of working with new and existing products, where you will be a big part of deciding what we should build (and how we should build it) based on your technical experience.
The majority of your tasks will involve:
- Taking charge of building a strong frontend development team
- Setting the technical direction for the future frontend development
- Ensuring a high quality of deliveries that represents you
- Using your experience to help guide the direction of the product’s future
- Discussing technical solutions with highly specialized colleagues
You find it exciting to get to know a new industry. You have an opinion on how things should be done and you’re willing to discuss things until the optimal solution is found. You are used to talking to non-technical colleagues and can translate technical talk into something easy-to-understand. You manage to work independently on your own tasks, but have the ability and interest in taking a lead role for a small team. You are happy to take on the challenging tasks and ensure that they are followed through.Professional qualifications
- Strong skills in developing complex solutions based on React (TypeScript)
- Solid professional experience in developing complicated front-end solutions and the underlying architecture
- Experience in state-management of complex interfaces (ex Redux, Fluxor or the like)
- Experience of collaborating with product designers, product owners, etc.
- The interest and professional foundation to determine the technical direction of front-end development at Coach
- A strong opinion on how front-end development should take place in a development team
- An interest in building tools for highly specialized professional users who have high expectations of usability and functionality
In addition, it will be an advantage (not required) if you have:
- Experience in handling the release pipeline of major React (TypeScript) solutions (we currently use webpack and react scripts)
- Experience with test frameworks for React (ex. Jest, Cypress, Jasmine or else)
- Experience using design systems and component libraries (we use Ant design)
- Ability to talk to APIs and master HTTP calls as well as the debugging of these
- Knowledge of progressive web apps (PWA)
- Knowledge of Electron
The most important thing is that you have the desire to take on the responsibility for our frontend and the skills to write razor sharp code. You are fluent in English and preferably Danish in both writing and speech.We offer
Exciting tasks, challenges and development opportunities in a small and growing business with great market success. You become part of a company whose solutions have a significant impact on Co2 emissions at a global level. You get a job with great responsibility in a department where collaboration is highly weighted and where people thrive.Interested?
For more information about the job, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen, Partner at European Search Company, tel: +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits, Managing Partner on +45 20 48 05 48.
We will conduct interviews,on ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible via the application button below.Who is Coach Solutions?
At Coach, we build software that helps shipping companies operate more environmentally friendly. Our products can, among other things, make algorithm-optimized routes or guide ships to reduce fuel consumption based on advanced data analysis. Coach is already in use on hundreds of ships, where they help the ships to save several thousand tons of fuel annually. This significantly reduces the environmental impact of the ships.
The software solution is built as a SaaS (software-as-a-service) product with an online-first approach to all new software development.
You can read more about Coach Solutions here: https://coachsolutions.com/