The software team at Phase One is seeking clever, passionate and dedicated developers to join the team. We are working with software all the way from small, embedded processors through SoC running embedded Linux to full-blown applications with UI and backend server processing.
So, if you want to be a part of a team that…
- …is doing bleeding-edge embedded software development, using the latest technology to develop photographic equipment for the most demanding photographers in the world, including aerial photography using drones or airplanes and space projects…
- …works with technologies like embedded Linux, advanced multi-processor systems, power management, touch based user interfaces, high performance protocols, including USB3, ethernet and WiFi, and all sorts of sensors, e.g. 3D accelerometers, light measurements and temperature…
- …does advanced image processing, e.g. stitching, geographical alignment, all the steps in combining huge amount of images to 3D models…
- …develops advanced software for guiding the pilot and controlling cameras and other equipment during flight missions for aerial photogrammetry – primarily on Windows…
- …helps our customers integrate Phase One cameras and software into their systems on a range of operating systems, e.g. Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS…
- …sees the challenge in working closely with customers to implement the best possible digital photo equipment with the latest technology, and with a large focus on usability…
…then you may be the right person to expand our team.
We are a team of very skilled software developers, with a broad set of experiences, located in Copenhagen and Tel Aviv. We are working in a very collaborative and agile environment, where open and honest discussion is an integral part of the way we solve complex problems. For new team members, we value higher the willingness to learn new skills and to improve yourself, than having detailed knowledge of everything.About you:
Useful experience and knowledge:
- You have a MSc/BSc in engineering, computer science, mathematics, geoinformatics or similar
- You can be right out of university or you can have some experience
- You are eager to learn new disciplines and continuously improve
- You have a flair for programming – particularly embedded software
- Fluent in English
Application and further information
- Software design and architecture
- Good coding patterns and practices
- C++ and C# language
- Scripting languages such as Python
- Multithreading and parallel processing
- Linux and Embedded Linux
- Flair for user interface design
- Communication protocols
- Build systems including CMAKE
- Development experience on multiple platforms:
Windows, Linux (desktop and embedded), macOS, iOS
- Image processing
- Drones – maybe even drone license or pilot license
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Phase One, please send your application by using the apply button below.About Phase OneBased in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Denver, Shanghai and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide.Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.Phase One’s engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows. Phase One’s industrial products focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation – from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.