Phase One is growing and establishing as an important provider of aerial camera systems for geospatial photography. Making systems in this market the software applications become an important part of our product portfolio. QA/Test is an integral part of all our product development and with a growing portfolio we are also looking for new colleagues to strengthen our skilled QA/Test team in R&D. In this case we are looking for a Software Test Manager
who can join the R&D QA/Test team in Copenhagen.
You will be responsible for the leadership, test management and release management and for developing and defining test methodology and tools specially for existing and coming software applications on Windows, MacOS, Linux/ARM platforms.
We are working in a TestRail / Jira environment and you will be maturing, expanding, and consolidating our methodology together with the team to ensure all requirements are met and passed for products being tested.
Our automation environment is based on Jenkins and Python scripting, but we are open to apply other tools also. The tasks
- Drive the test strategies and test planning on the software projects
- Lead and manage the daily test work in a dedicated test team.
- Participate in all aspects of manual and automated testing.
- Manage the use of automated regression testing for application software
- Pursue resolution of quality issues with the test team and the engineering team
- Release Management
Skills and competencies
- Mature our documentation of systems and applications, integrations and underlying infrastructure.
- Communication of quality and test status across teams.
In the Software Test Manager we are looking for:
- A structured yet pragmatic mindset.
- Enthusiastic professional experienced in software testing and QA and in leading skilled individuals.
- Strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and best practices.
- Deep knowledge how to develop automated testing and how to run and maintain it.
- Knows how to organize, visualize and utilize test result data.
- Experience with analyzing product requirements, architecture, technical design and functional processing and turn it around to strategies and plans for the actual testing.
- Great English communication skills – able to fit into an international team with many nationalities.
We process candidates as they come in and until we have the right one, so do not hesitate to send us your CV and/or contact Managing Partner, Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen from European Search Company, using +45 2893 7977.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Phase One, please send your application by using the apply button below.About Phase OneBased in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Denver, Shanghai and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide.Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.Phase One’s engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows. Phase One’s industrial products focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation – from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.