Join Cerebriu a rapidly growing Health-Tech scale-up company and be part of our mission to revolutionize Radiology. At Cerebriu, we have developed Apollo, a cutting-edge AI software that enables real-time interpretation of brain MRI images, empowering dynamic radiology workflow adaptation.
We have received prestigious awards such as the Nordic Startup Award 2022 and EY's Startup/Scaleup of the Year 2022. With a diverse team of 15+ nationalities and a vibrant work culture, we are passionate about changing the world of Radiology together.The Job
As a Deployment Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the successful installation, integration, and testing of our Apollo software at new customer sites worldwide. You will take ownership of the entire deployment process, working closely with customers to integrate our solutions, and ensure a fast and smooth implementation.
In addition, you will play a key role in designing and implementing our Operations tools and processes, such as automated deployment, monitoring, and license systems, to ensure steady operations.
You will use your knowledge and experience of how IT-systems in the health care sector, especially radiological information systems, integrate in combination with your technical skills within computer hardware, networking, Docker, DICOM, Linux, etc. to make successful deployments. For product updates, you will have the overview of our install base knowing where and how to update in a streamlined and scalable fashion.Responsibilities
What we are looking for
- Lead the deployment process, including installation, integration, and testing of the Apollo software at customer sites worldwide
- Resolve any issues or technical challenges encountered during the deployment process
- Implement new Operations tools and processes, such as a monitoring and license systems, to ensure steady operations and proactive issue management
- Monitor and report on the status of customer portfolios, SLAs, licenses, and Operations
- Work independently at customer sites while also actively participating in a team-oriented environment at Cerebriu
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and staying up to date with the latest advancements in Health-Tech and Radiology.
Experience in one or more of the following is highly relevant:
- Deployment of software in clinical and/or radiological settings
- Operational IT processes
- Radiological information systems and how they interoperate and integrate with other health care IT systems
- Radiological standards such as DICOM, basic computer hardware, networking, Linux, Docker
- Advanced written and oral communication in English
Other useful skills or experience could be:
- Scripting, front-end development, and cybersecurity
- Deployment of systems in Cloud environments
- Customer centric operations processes
- Relevant educational degree on bachelor or master level
The job will involve travelling, and consequently we are also looking for willingness to travel both domestic and internationally based on customer requirements.
But the most important part is your personality – we are looking for a colleague who is customer-focused, structured, and possess a proactive problem-solving mindset. You go the extra mile to ensure successful installations and you work closely with our customers and our team to resolve any issues.
Anticipating potential challenges, being resourceful, and thinking in lasting processes are crucial for ensuring smooth operations. Finally, we look for effective communication skills and a customer-centric approach.Team and Work Environment:
As a valued member of our Operations team within the Department of Clinical Operations, you will collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds, including computer science, medicine, radiology, engineering, anthropology, business, and marketing. We believe in a collaborative work culture where everyone helps each other, regardless of titles or educational backgrounds. Our aim is to change the world of Radiology together, and we foster a supportive and enjoyable work environment.
You will be based at our main office located in Holmen, Copenhagen.Contact and application
In this recruitment process we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position please contact Søren Rosenkrantz, +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, send your application and CV as soon as possible using the application button on this page.