Phase One keeps growing and both our software and hardware product portfolios keeps expanding. Strengthening and streamlining our manufacturing pipeline and toolchain has an ever-growing importance as we strive to lead the market with even further margin on quality and performance. To serve this we are seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager with outset in our Global R&D Team and with the intent of transferring both role and knowledge to our Global Supply Chain Team within 1-2 years.
The Global Manufacturing Engineering Manager will join our team in Copenhagen, but since we have operations globally some level of travelling is to be expected.
The new role is responsible for developing and optimizing the interface between R&D and Supply Chain, in defining and refining production methodology, production test methodology, data collection and analysis, maturing and implementing production documentation, definition of relevant KPIs and for setting and monitoring relevant quality targets. You will also be expected to take lead in an uplift of our companywide quality management routines.The tasks
Skills and competencies
- Work closely with our R&D Team to ensure a “Supply Chain perspective“ is included in hardware development project deliveries from the very initial stages in the project
- Specify overall quality management strategy for both external and internal processes
- Improve and implement companywide quality management initiatives
- Collect and benchmark production test data
- Identify, design, and implement manufacturing process KPIs
- Monitor and control vital process parameters, both in internal and in external processes
- Lead insourcing/outsourcing projects with a technical mindset
We are hiring for a rather broad role and we expect you to have a structured yet pragmatic mindset. Besides this we are looking for some of these abilities:
- Strong technical mindset, with a broad knowledge of mechanics, electronics, embedded software, software tools, test methodology and high-end test equipment, manufacturing technology and processes
- Well-experience with quality management systems and practices
- Interest, flair and experience in managing projects with technical content, leading teams of well-skilled individuals from definitions through conclusions, to implementation and into operations
- Experience with analyzing product requirements, architecture, technical design and functional processing to manage and facilitate the necessary scope of production and quality testing
- Great English communication skills – we are a highly international team with many nationalities represented and with English as our corporate language
- Experience in working in global organizations, across many time-zones
We process candidates as they come in and until we have the right one, so do not hesitate to send us your CV and/or contact Managing Partner, Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen from European Search Company, using +45 2893 7977.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Phase One, please send your application by using the apply button below.About Phase OneBased in Copenhagen Denmark and embracing the high demand of Scandinavian design excellence, Phase One is dedicated to delivering the best image quality and user experience. With offices in New York, Tokyo, Cologne, Denver, Shanghai and Tel Aviv, and with its expert teams of global partners, Phase One is committed to serving and supporting its customers worldwide.Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.Phase One’s engineering and design expertise has produced imaging breakthroughs from high-resolution camera systems to advanced software for better photographic workflows. Phase One’s industrial products focuses on imaging accuracy for industrial applications ranging from aerial image acquisition to cultural heritage preservation – from mapping the globe, to protecting priceless works of art and documents.